WHO IS TANNY?
Professionally trained at Make-up Forever academy Paris, France class 2009. I am a creative, ambitious, professional and energetic makeup artist with outstanding customer service skills. I am very confident in my skills through my extensive knowledge, positive work ethic and almost 10 years experience in the industry. I am an opportunistic and engaging artist with the goal of empowering every client through education to express their own unique beauty and individuality. The appreciation of real people and everyday challenges, fashion and popular culture inspires and drives me to further my professional career as a makeup artist.
- TOM FORD BEAUTY | ROLE: Premier team makeup specialist | 2016- present | HARRODS, LONDON
- TRISH MCEVOY| ROLE: International Makeup Artist | 2014-2015 | SELFRIDGES, LONDON
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY| ROLE: Supervisor| 2013- 2014 | SELFRIDGES, LONDON
- NARS COSMETIC | ROLE: U.K. Makeup stylist | 2011- 2013| SELFRIDGES, LONDON
- BENEFIT COSMETIC | ROLE: Beauty assistant | 2009- 2011 | SELFRIDGES, LONDON
Lisa Poster-dixson, Lisa Eldridge, Charlotte Tilbury , Trish Mcevoy, Jane Richardson, Dill Matharu
London Fashion Week: Matthew Williamson S/S12, Matthew Williamson A/W12, Matthew Williamson S/S13, Matthew Williamson A/W13, Matthew Williamson S/S14, Matthew Williamson A/W14, Matthew Williamson S/S15, Matthew Williamson A/W15, Sophia Webster S/S16 Sophia Webster A/W16, Mark Fast A/W17, Havana Girl A/W17
Elisabeth Saltzman, Rosie Fortescue, Lilly Fortescue, Tallia Storm, Emma Louise Connolly, Louise Thompson, Monikh Dale, Juliet Angus, Kimberleight Gelber
ELLE Magazine, Stylist Magazine, Sunday Time, WWD Magazine, ID Magazine online, Stylist Magazine, Sunday Time, Wedding Magazine, You and your Magazine, Bridal Magazine
BEHIND THE SCENE
The 4th Annual Gynaecological Cancer Fund Ladies’ Lunch At Fortnum & MasonWebsitemaster